Home » » Don't Know Nothing - Maroon 5

Don't Know Nothing - Maroon 5

Written By Unknown on Kamis, 20 Juni 2013 | 17.32

Powerd By : Tarsor Blogspot

Lyrics For Don't Know Nothing - Maroon 5 
OoohOooh
Living inside my headPulling my stringsLetting me think I'm in control
Giving you all of my heartWas a good startBut it turns out you want my soul
I don't know nothing about thatIn fact I don't know nothing at allI'm tired of proving you rightBy doing everything so wrongSo tell me what you really want'Cause I don't wanna beI don't wanna be alone
OoohOooh
Pushing me over the edgeCan't forget those things you saidCut to the bone
Go ahead, take your swingWhat did you think?I was just gonna roll over? Oh no
I don't know nothing about thatIn fact I don't know nothing at allI'm tired of proving you rightBy doing everything so wrongGotta tell me what you really want'Cause I don't wanna beOh, I don't wanna be alone
OoohOoohI don't wanna be
I've put myself on the lineI'm tired of wasting my timeThere's got to be a reason whyShe will not talk to me, no oh
I don't know nothing about thatIn fact I don't know nothing at allSo tired of proving you rightBy doing everything so wrong
I don't know nothing about thatIn fact I don't know nothing at allSo tired of proving you rightBy doing everything so wrong
Tell me what you really wantI don't wanna beI don't wanna be alone
OoohOooh
Share this article :

Tarsor Blog adalah suatu weblog yang mencoba mengembangkan sayap di dunia Blogspot. Blog ini memberikan beberapa tips dan trics juga refrensi yang menarik untuk dibaca. Tidak ketinggalan Blog ini juga memberikan Informasi tentang perkembangan technology.Oleh sebab itu Blog ini sangat membutuhkan campur tangan anda untuk selalu berkembang, harap kiranya blog ini anda bagikan dan Like Fanspage Blog ini. Terima Kasih.


1 komentar:

Catatan:
• Dilarang menulis link aktif!
• Dilarang ngiklan di kolom komentar!
• Untuk menyisipkan kode, gunakan tag <i rel="code">... KODE ...</i>
• Untuk menyisipkan kode panjang, gunakan tag <i rel="pre">... KODE ...</i>
• Untuk menyisipkan catatan, gunakan [catatan].. TEKS ...[/catatan]
• Untuk menyisipkan gambar, gunakan [img]URL GAMBAR[/img]

Sebelum menyisipkan kode silahkan gunakan Tool Konversi Kode terlebih dahulu untuk menampilkan kode tersebut pada kolom komentar

 
Home | About | Admin | Contact
Copy Right @2013 | Template By : JunjungOfficial | Edit By : Junjung Sitorus | Support By : Videokeman
Thank you for all visitor

DMCA.com